Friday, November 13, 2009

WELCOME

Welcome, friends, to my new blog!

I've been blogging for over 5 years now (since 2004), but when I first started blogging, there were very few of the features there are for bloggers today (or at least very few accessible), so over the years of the blogging boom, my former blog had lost a bit of its coherence. I wasn't sure how to use it, nor when I got an idea did I know how to implement it. So I usually used it like a teenage girl uses her diary: gushing about my latest experiences, lampooning my enemies and forgetting about it for weeks at a time while she is distracted with other things.

Hopefully, with a new blog, I can create something more blogger-friendly and reader-friendly. At this germinal stage I'm sure I'll still be figuring out how that looks, so bear with me, but know I'm not just writing for me anymore. I hope to include pictures and updates more frequently. I'm sure I'll also write about theology and current events. I'm inspired by the great bloggers in my life (Lainey, Kate, Perez... okay, not Perez).

So I hope you will join me: I'm hoping by making my blog a more blogger- and reader-friendly "space" that it will actually be more hospitable and inviting. So pull up a chair, grab your hot cocoa, and meet me in the blogosphere. You're all invited (at least until 2014, when blogs will have been replaced by 3D vlogs and I'll be in my 30s so probably more focused on my hair regrowth treatments).

1 comment:

  1. second try on posting for this one. i like it! your blog name is excellent. i like the prominence of mr. bump as well.

    ReplyDelete